- For a man, true style is the effort it takes to make it look like an effortless endeavor. For a woman, it's the effort, visible to all, that makes for her perfect evening.
- There is no greater barometer of a city's civility than the collective driving habits of it's citizens during rush hour.
- Cubicles, khaki pants, and company monogrammed polo shirts are analogous to prison wear and its cell-like housing. Together they diminish free thought and are an indisputable petri dish for corporate disloyalty.
- Absolutely no one enjoys looking at the pictures on your cell phone.
- A true intellectual welcomes a dissenting opinion.
- If an atheist can be no more certain in the absence of a God than a believer can be in the presence of a God, then I choose the latter. Unlike faith, all that atheism offers is debate and conversation.
- Very few technological advancements in the last few years please me more than the inevitable death of cable television.
- I suspect pharmaceutical firms are now spending as much money on politicians to prevent non-criminal marijuana use, as tobacco firms spend on politicians to retain non-criminal cigarette use.
- Retirement is a lot like dancing. You have to let yourself move to the rhythm of it before it feels like a natural and carefree lifestyle.
- I simply can not recall at which point in my life the wafting aroma of a pot roast cooking in the oven began to stir my senses more than the intimate scent of a woman's perfume.
- That's it. Ok now just a little to the left.
- It's all about gratitude.
Monday, December 4, 2017
I'm certain that ghosts exist. This story is a true account of how I've become so certain. In the late 90's I bought a hous...
As great communicators go , clearly in the absence of any mass media at the time, Jesus must have been an amazing speaker. Maybe even...
There are some things people with various forms of personality disorders and manageable mental illnesses do very well. Like all others, in...
For a man, true style is the effort it takes to make it look like an effortless endeavor. For a woman, it's the effort, visible to all...